20130121

Bonum facere, sentit se bonum

Where on earth are we heading?
How is it that the wicked rule our world and make things their way?
I have a strong faith -other than my personal religious beliefs- in goodness, but there are days when the gloom takes over my head and confines me in a little box of helplessness.
Recently, I'm fighting this in order to make things happen.
What's the worst that could happen when I'm armed with goodness?
This tee says it best:

Do your own thing...
Do good, it feels good.
Now drink water... while it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/7/13 11:34

    Hello, I don't know you, but I find myself asking myself this question everyday. Recently a very wise man answered me when I asked, saying: the evil in the world is like pain in our bodies, it points out the weak links so that they may be noticed, accepted, and healed. The world is heading towards being whole, for it is still incomplete. He told me that in the state of gloom, remember that you were created to be exactly as you are; just like you can't see the wind, when you put up a flag you can see the wind move it. Let goodness move you so that all can see, and you will be being all that you were meant to be.
    Hope this helps you as much as it helped me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise indeed he is :)
      Thanks for that thought, very helpful and thanks for passing by.

      Delete