20080818

Communication

Communication is a close subject to my heart and mind.
Something happened two days ago that had left me wondering and smiling:

I was in bed at around 1 in the morning and wanted to connect to the internet but the wireless network was down because the hub was off in the other room, being too lazy to get up and turn it on I rang once on my brother's mobile, who also was lazy so he told my little brother to get u to me and see what I want. He came and I got my internet connection in a minute.

Kom-myu-nee-kay-chen

2 comments:

  1. hehe! what is this world going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your "little" brother will need to communicate something to you within the near future, something to take this laziness off.. hehe

    if communication was great with you, you wouldn't have needed the connection at 1 am.. el ness badda tnem bi hal wa2t :P

    ReplyDelete