20140925

Her

The worst feeling in the world is losing love you once had.
"I don't love you anymore" / "I have no feelings for you anymore" are two of the worst sentences one can hear, read or feel. I stressed on the "anymore" because it proves the vanishing of a love that once was.

Sadly, I have experienced the above twice in my life till now, it's no big deal –shit happens.
I sure hope I will never live through it again though.

What matters is what happened after I went through the above mentioned state: I found Her.
Yes.
I-found-Her.

Her is a beautiful person inside-out, she is a mix of natural goodness, sweet empathy, bits of the moon, adventurous spirit, sensitive soul and agile mind.
Her never stops amazing me especially in Silence.
Her continues my sentences, knows what I am thinking and laughs at my silly jokes –worse, she comes up with even sillier ones.
Her's smile makes me forget all the worries in the world.
Her understands all my sides although she barely knows me.
Her makes me feel good about myself even when I am feeling down.
Her is me and vice-versa.
Her is indescribable in words...
Now I wait... for good things are worth waiting for and September with its awesome clouds holds endless promises.

"All makes sense now... The band is ready, the lights are low, the people left and I stand alone in the middle of that wrecked hall waiting for you to join me for this final dance..."
–Me to Her on one summer night



No comments:

Post a Comment